Im Downloadbereich finden Sie kostenlose Updates zu Ihrem FRITZ!-Produkt. Wählen Sie Ihr Produkt aus und profitieren Sie nach dem Download von neuen Funktionen und Produkterweiterungen aus der AVM-Entwicklung.
Info zu FRITZ!Powerline
The setup program "FRITZ!Powerline_v1.02.00_EN.exe" in this folder contains the current
user interface software FRITZ!Powerline.
Product: FRITZ!Powerline 500E / 510E / 520E / 530E / 540E / 546E / 1000E / 1220E / 1240E
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- New: Support for switch-off MIMO at MIMO devices
- German and english help improved
- Enhancements in grafical display of device icons
- Diverse stability fixes
- Feature for Powerline products that have an IP address (e.g. FRITZ!Powerline 1240E).
At a click on the name Web Browser opens and shows the Web Site of the device.
- Fix: Improved handling of different desktop resolutions (4K+ resolutions).
- Fix: Internal fixes and optomitzations
- Shifted the feature adaption of transmit power settings for Powerline products to an expert version under
- Update for more than one Powerline product on one click
- Update for FRITZ!Powerline products per update file
- Modified spektrum presentation
- Adaption of transmit power settings for Powerline products
- Modernized look of the user interface
- Fix for misbehaviour at update process of Powerline devices in the network
- Entry for the device password improved
- Fix: Update with infrequent misbehaviour
- Fix: FRITZ!Powerline error message at adjustments of settings
- Fix: The program shows 1220E a wrong LAN velocity for 1220E
- Improvement at the addition of Powerline devices into the network by device password entry
- Improvements for the firmware update of Powerline devices
- Grafical improvements
- Added information on plugged network cable at FRITZ!Powerline 1220E
- Improved detection of LED on/off status and disposition to switch
- Improved notification of version and Update status for the utility in the main window
- Improved notification of the devices' Update status in the main window
- Notification of the Update status in the dialog Device Profil, containing an Update button
- Improvements in the grafical display of device illustrations
- Windows XP support canceled. From now on only support of >= Windows 7
- Notification (short cut) of the utility right in the Windows Start Menu, no mor in subfolder "FRITZ!Powerline"
- Fix for pairing malfunction of 540Ev2 and 510E
- Fix for cut short of the utility windows
- Textual improvements
- Fix: After installation of version 01.00.71 in some cases the connected devices were missing in the GUI
- Support for FRITZ!Powerline 1240E
- Firmware update for 510E, 530E and 1000E, also possible connected via powerline (before: only via LAN cable)
- Start on every PC in the home network for an overview and for a firmware update on all FRITZ!Powerline products
- Simplified changing of the network password in each powerline product connected via powerline
- Improvement: version information for the program FRITZ!Powerline
- Support for MIMO/Diversity e.g. FRITZ!Poweline 1000E
- GUI improvements
- Improvements for setup with more than one local adaptor
- Fix for layout issue at 125% and 150% scale on MS Windows
- Stability fixes
- Progress bar for the Add Device function
- Fix: for the english version on MS Windows:
all user interface languages except german automatically set english as language version for FRITZ!Powerline.
- Fix: name labels corrected on the overview screen. Product notations of AVM powerline products are shown correctly.
- Fix: diverse improvements on notifications in name labels and at refreshing the overview screen.
- Fix: improved notifications of manufacturer strings in case of non AVM device.
- Fix: bug fix for installation on MS Windows 8.1
- Separation of firmware updates for FRITZ!Powerline adaptors. New device updates can be updated
independant from updates of this setup program from this version on
- Integration of FRITZ!Powerline 546E and 540E
- User interface improvements in details
- Firmware update on 5.2.4-03 for 500E and 520E
- Fix: Powerline adapter delivered physical data rate 0/0, 11/11 respectively wihout data transfer
- Enhancement in LED control at non-AVM Powerline adaptors
- Enhancement in green mode control at non-AVM Powerline adaptors
- Fix: Help binding
- Stability improved
- Network security: Indicator (lock) has not always been updated reliably
- Firmware Update on 5.2.3-03 for 500E and 520E
- Adjustments for new FRITZ!Powerline adaptors 510E and 530E
- fix: adapted update functionality
The language of the underlying operating system assigns the language of the
program FRITZ!Powerline. German for a german operating system, otherwise english.
After installation of the program FRITZ!Powerline the user interface
gives a note in case of a new firmware for the AVM Powerline Adaptors.
(C) AVM GmbH 2016. All rights reserved.
This firmware package consists of files which are distributed under different
license terms, in particular under AVM proprietary license or under any Open
Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public
License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt"
(ftp://ftp.avm.de/fritz.box/license.txt). The source code of those files
distributed as Open Source are available on written request to
Under all AVM intellectual property rights, AVM grants the non-exclusive right
to personally use this AVM firmware package which is delivered in object code
format only. Licensee shall only be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved
for personal backup purposes (backup copy). AVM reserves all intellectual
property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written
approval of AVM and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under
mandatory law, this AVM firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or
otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied,
distributed or otherwise made publicly available.